Welcome to Gators Swim Club
Gators Swim Club (a member of Swim BC and Swim National Canada) is a competitive swim club that has been part of the East Vancouver community for over 30 years. The Gators Swim Club is also a non-profit organization that is operated by parent volunteers. Our club culture encourages enjoyment of swimming through development in areas of swimming skills, fitness and team participation. The structure of the Gators program is based upon a progression from the novice to elite levels of competition. Each level of club progression differs in preparation and performance expectations.
Although the idea of "personal best" is a prominent theme for the Gators Swim Club, the concept of team is equally as important. Team activities, such as time trials, in-house meets, special events, thematic fun swim days, BBQ's, etc., are incorporated into the program to involve all swimmers and family members in sharing values of friendship, team pride, staying healthy and community support.
Gators Swim Club welcomes new swimmers all year long. For registration information or to book a swimmer assessment, feel free to send us an email at: email@example.com. We look forward to chatting with you.
- The practice at Killarney on April 28th, 29th and practice at Renfrew on April 28 are cancelled. For our LMR qualifiers, they will go to attend Surrey Knight Invitational on April 28-29th. For the rest of the swimmers, they can contact their coaches to participate in PASS meet at Templeton on April 29th.
- Training Schedule for 2017-2018 Swimming Season.
- March 2018 Newsletter
- 2018 Surrey Knight Swim Club Long Course Splash and Dash, April 28-29, 2018
- 2018 Rapids-West Coast Open, May 5-6, 2018
- SFA/SFU LMR Swim Meet, May 12-13, 2018
- 2018 Swim BC Tier I - Winter Championships
- DSSC LMR Swim Meet - Mar 17 to 18, 2018
- 2018 SWIM BC TIER II - WINTER CHAMPIONSHIPS, March 2 - 4, 2018
- LMR Championships, February 17-18, 2018
For any inquiries related to registration,
- Katie Leung
For any inquiries related to parent volunteer opportunities, please contact:
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Bielka Lopez
For any inquiries related to ordering swimmer equipment, please contact:
- Equipment Manager
- John Chiu